Executive Coaching To Excel In All Areas Of Your Life
Unlock The Tools And Strategies Within Yourself To Be Better Humans And Leaders
THE PRICE FOR YOUR SUCCESS SHOULDN’T BE YOUR HEALTH, PEACE, OR JOY.
You can build the life you dream of without sacrificing the important things in your life.
What’s Holding You Back?
I understand how you feel when you are not reaching your full potential.
You know you can do better but feel stuck with no way out - it’s frustrating.
I know because my clients used to be there too.
Allow my experience to open up your future
There’s a lot on the line; I get it. You have high expectations for your life, and you need a person you can rely on to guide you to understand and develop strategies to work through what’s holding you back and how you can step out stronger.
I know what’s needed when you are facing some tough obstacles.
After 20 years in the employ of the Victorian Police Force, I have led a diverse range of teams in
metropolitan, regional, rural, and international settings.
My key areas of expertise include people focussed leadership (leader as coach), and critical incident, emergency, and investigation management.
Team Leader and Investigator, United Nations Investigative Team to Promote Accountability for Crimes Committed by Da`esh/ISIL (UNITAD)
International Perspective | Stakeholder Management | Project Management
January – December 2021
- Developing and advancing the investigation and analysis of crimes committed by ISIL against the Iraqi Christian community and property, as part of the building of cases of war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide against ISIL leaders and members
- Erbil Head of Office – regional office management including effective crisis management in relation to COVID-19, and security issues associated with the Iraq election
- Represented UNITAD at various committees and engagements.
- Gender Parity Working Group member
- Witness Threat and Risk Committee member
- Donor presentations, NGO Dialogue Forums, Nobody’s Listening Forum
Detective Inspector, Joint Counter Terrorism Team (Victoria), Counter Terrorism Command, Victoria Police
Risk Management | Stakeholder Engagement | Governance
April 2020 – May 2022
- Working in partnership with Commonwealth law enforcement and intelligence partners in managing the prevention and investigation of terrorism offences with the intention of disrupting terrorism and bringing prosecutions for breaches of terrorism legislation
- Delivering a flexible and adaptive terrorism investigative resource, recognising the multi-jurisdictional and transnational nature of terrorism
- Represented Victoria Police at various committees and working groups, including:
- Operations Coordination
- Group and Joint Management Committee
- Returning Foreign Fighter Families Working Group
- National Counter Terrorism Risk Project Team
Detective Inspector, Staff Officer to the Assistant Commissioner, Counter Terrorism Command, Victoria Police
Risk Management | Compliance | Governance
April 2019 – April 2020
- Reviewing and modernising CTC governance arrangements and oversighting organisational compliance requirements, increasing efficacy
- Providing operational and strategic advice on complex terrorism, criminal and public safety related investigations
- Enhancing risk identification and mitigation strategies, including improving information sharing arrangements and preparing high level briefings and reports for Executive Command and State and Federal Government
Victoria Police Legacy (VPL): Non-Executive Director, Risk Committee Member
January 2018 – December 2020
Victoria Police Legacy is a charitable not-for-profit organization that provides a range of services to police families throughout Victoria who have suffered the loss of a loved one.
Women’s Health Goulburn North-East (WHGNE): Non-Executive Director
January 2017 – September 2019
WHGNE is a feminist organisation leading change towards women’s empowerment, women’s health, the prevention of violence against women and ultimately, gender equality. www.whealth.com.au/
Level Two Certificate of Organisational Coaching (MIECL) – Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL)
Graduate, Company Directors Course (GAICD) – Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
Graduate Certificate in Applied Management (Policing and Emergency Services) – Australian Institute of Police Management (AIPM)
Graduate Certificate in Fraud Investigation – La Trobe University a
Graduate Diploma of Business (Management) – Monash University
Bachelor of Arts (Criminology) – The University of Melbourne
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
At the time I was stepping into a new, complex leadership role that was growth inducing and pushing me to my limits. Kerrie listened carefully to my circumstances and worked with me to develop a sustainable and personalised resilience model to support me in a time of transition. I refer to it regularly. Since then, she has championed me as a leader, and held me accountable in a warm, holistic and considered manner. Together we have navigated the prioritisation of my time and resources, challenged stories that do not serve me and worked through asserting boundaries that have allowed me to flourish at work and in my personal life. I feel grateful for the opportunity to work with you Kerrie.
In supporting and developing me as a leader, you have allowed the support and development of those I lead. I can’t thank you, or recommend you, enough."
She holds a safe and trusted space for our coaching sessions enabling me to order my thoughts, identify what’s holding me back, and how to move forward. It is scary to be vulnerable sometimes, butI am not afraid to be myself with her and I feel like I am in a safe place when I talk about my fears and weaknesses. Sometimes, I am comfortable enough to just laugh about them! It’s incredibly positive to be able to do that.She leans into our conversations, is a very generous listener and keeps me on track with her questions. She uses phrases which make me feel as though she is not biased or trying to put her version of events over what we discuss.Kerrie is a keen observer of my needs, prompting me to draw on positive experiences from my past to help develop my grit, resilience, and motivation. She challenges negative or self-deprecating behaviour through constructive questions, helping me shift my negative perceptions into positives.Kerrie helps unlock the tools in me, such as visualisation techniques, to help me stay positive and identify my priorities in work and life.
She always circles back to help me identify how I can stay accountable for my actions and be clear about what I need to unlock my potential and achieve my goals."
This is how we do it:
1: SCHEDULE A CALL
Let's spend 30 mins together, get to know each other. This will help me understand what you want to achieve and how I can help you.
2: COACHING BEGINS
Unlock the tools and strategies inside of you to help you achieve your potential.
3: CREATE A RIPPLE
Be a better human, make better humans and have a greater impact while taking care of yourself and enjoying life.
The Power To Change Is Within You,
I Help You Unlock It
You already know that what you need is inside of you. It’s time to deal with whatever has been holding you back.
Overcome the roadblocks, fears & uncertainties. There’s a way to get through them, the GRITential way!